Explore the bountiful North Florida waters with one of the largest boats in the fishing fleet out of Jacksonville, FL with HooDoo Sportfishing Charters! Your guide for the day is Captain Tim, who has trophies from several fishing tournaments under his belt. He’s also been featured in fishing magazines and teaches High-Speed Wahoo Trolling seminars all around Florida, so many experienced anglers will probably recognize him.
Your adventure starts on a 36’ custom-built Contender that accommodates up to 6 anglers. This center console sticks to the rule “safety first”, which is why it has every safety feature available, including satellite phones with texting. The boat is powered by 3 300 HP Suzuki engines, that ensure a fast and comfortable ride at all times.
The boat has everything you need to find the best spots and catch the fish you’ve always wanted. She has downriggers, outriggers, kites, a wireless trolling motor with a precise anchoring system.
There’s a variety of species to catch around here, so it’s best if you decide in advance what you want to focus on. You can troll for Sailfish, Wahoo, Marlin, Tuna, and Mahi Mahi, or visit the reefs and wrecks for Cobia, Grouper, and Amberjack.
The crew will be by your side, ready to assist whenever you need them. After the trip, they’ll clean and fillet your catch.
Your fishing equipment and licenses are included in the price. You only need to pack some snacks, drinks, and sun protection.
Taking a trip with Hoodoo Sportfishing Charters is one of the best ways to find out what professional fishing looks and feels like.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by 3 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 57 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jacksonville Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hoodoo Sportfishing Charters
- $650 per person - 11 Hour – High-speed Wahoo Shared (11 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Kingfish/Shark (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Kingfish/Shark (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Bluewater (10 hours)
- $2,100 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Bluewater (12 hours)
- $2,600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 11 Hour Trip – High-speed Wahoo (11 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)