Enjoy a beautiful day out on the Gulf of Mexico or Tampa Bay with Inverted Fishing Charters! This area is home to many exciting fish species and Capt. Martin will use his expertise to help you land the catch of your dreams.
You’ll be fishing on a 26’ Gause Built that accommodates up to 4 guests fishing comfortably. This bay boat is powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine and reaches a maximum speed of 40 knots. There’s also a live well to keep your baits frisky all day long and a cooler for your catch. This swift and capable boat is equipped with the latest in modern fishing accessories including Simrad Sonar with Sidescan, GPS Spotlock trolling motor, and Power Pole shallow water anchor.
Inverted Fishing Charters offers a variety of fishing trips to meet any angler’s needs. Depending on what experience you’re hoping to get, you can explore the backwaters and inshore bays for Flounder, Trout, Redfish, and Snook. Or head to the nearshore waters, wrecks, and reefs to tackle Cobia, Permit, King Mackerel, Grouper, Snapper, and many more.
Capt. Martin also offers Tarpon trips during the season, which usually goes from May until July.
All trips come with tackle, bait, waters, and licenses for everyone on board. So grab your camera and your cooler and get ready to make some memories!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Gause Built (Bay boat) originally built in 2006. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
St. Petersburg Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Inverted Fishing Charters
- $250 per group - 2 Hour Inshore Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $250 per group - 2 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Inshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Nearshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 3/4 Day Inshore Trip (6 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Inshore Trip (8 hours)
- $700 per group - 3/4 Day Nearshore Trip (6 hours)
- $700 per group - Half Day Tarpon Trip (4 hours)
- $800 per group - Offshore Halfday Trip (4 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Nearshore Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Tarpon (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Full Day Red Snapper Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Offshore Full Day (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (two 65qt Yeti Coolers)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (bottle water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout