Based out of Galveston Texas, Fish On Charters is your destination for a memorable fishing experience. There are lots of locations you can visit, and Captain Rick Vallone will make sure you find fish wherever you go. He’ll take you to some of the best fishing spots in Texas and make sure you have a great time on the water.
Captain Rick uses a powerful 27’ Robalo center console boat powered by two 225 HP Mercury engines. It can take up to 5 guests and is rather spacious. It’s equipped with state-of-the-art electronics including Furuno NavNet, I-com VHF, 36 Mile Radar, stereo with Sirius Radio, Air-mar 1000KW bottom machine, as well as an EPIRB.
You can go fishing inshore, nearshore, and offshore, and search interesting reefs and wrecks you encounter along the way. Some of the species you’ll be targeting are Redfish, Flounder, Black Drum and Shark. You’ll be able to try out various techniques, including deep sea fishing, trolling, popping, kite fishing, and more. You can bring kids on board and you’re free to keep your catch.
You won’t need any fishing gear because everything will be waiting for you on the boat. Captain Rick will provide all Shimano reels, including TLD 25s, 50s, a set of Shimano Nexave 6000s, as well as small open-face spinning reels for smaller fish. At the end of your trip, the captain will even clean and fillet your catch, free of charge. You’ll only need licenses and some food or drinks.
Fish On Charters is looking forward to make your experience as best as possible. Book your trip today and enjoy a great day on the water.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Robalo (Center console) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 225HP Mercury engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish On Charters
- $465 per group - Half Day Trip – Flounder (AM) (4 hours)
- $465 per group - Half Day Trip – Flounder (PM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Bay and Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Bay and Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $595 per group - 5 Hour Trip –Trout/Redfish Run (AM) (5 hours)
- $595 per group - 5 Hour Trip –Trout/Redfish Run (PM) (5 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Bay and Jetty (AM) (6 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Bay and Jetty (PM) (6 hours)
- $825 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Semi-Offshore/Jetty Trip (6 hours)
- $825 per group - 3/4 Day Semi-Offshore/Jetty Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout