Next time you’re in Hatteras, NC, make sure to take a fishing trip with Under Pressure Charters. Operated by captain JT, who has almost 30 years of experience, this charter offers amazing fishing trips year round. Explore any type of fishing grounds and catch the fish of your dreams. You can stay inshore if you’re bringing your kids or head out offshore if you’re here to break your record.
Enjoy a fun day on a 45’ Glass Marine boat with a large deck space to fish on, clean bathroom, and a spacious air conditioned cabin. There’s plenty of room for each angler and the capacity is limited to 6 guests. This boat doesn’t offer just comfort, and she’s also a true fishing machine. You’ll find new Raymarine navigational electronics, an 800 HP Caterpillar engine, a flybridge, and outriggers.
With miles and miles of sea that this charter covers, comes a variety of fish species you can catch. Go after Kingfish, Red Snapper, Spanish Mackerel, and Cobia, or dare to battle big game species, such as Tuna, Sailfish, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi.
The crew will share the catch with you but cleaning service is not included in the price. Your fishing license and equipment are covered, so you only need to pack food and drinks. Kids are welcome to join, and it’s recommended to take a short trip in that case.
Under Pressure Charters hopes you’ll join them next time you feel it’s time for an adventure.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Glass marine (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1981. Powered by a 800HP Caterpillar engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Hatteras Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Under Pressure Charters
- $800 per group - Inshore Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $800 per group - Inshore Morning Trip (4 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 11 Hour Trip – Wreck/Bottom Fishing (11 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Offshore Trip (11 hours)
- Toilet women friendly clean bathroom
- Air Conditioning keeps you very cool
- Fighting Chair
- GPS 4 Raymarine touchscreen units
- Fishfinder 2 Raymarine
- Flybridge Tuna Tower access by invite only
- Live Bait Well
- Radar HD 48mile Raymarine
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Drinks (Hot coffee bring your own travel mug )
- First Mate (does just about everything 20% is standard tip)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Spanish Mackerel & Bluefish)
- Offshore Fishing (Out in the deep blue water)
- Wreck Fishing ( always catch something)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)