Embark on a journey with Simon Says Private Charters and spend a few hours of great fishing action. Captain Matt and his crew have a lot on their plate, so you only need to choose which adventure sounds best to you. Will it be a nighttime gigging adventure or a full day offshore pursuit - it’s completely up to you!
You’ll be fishing on a 30’ Contender that has been restored in 2019. This center console has been upgraded with new navigational electronics and twin 250 HP Yamaha engines. There’s enough room for 5 anglers to join, so bring your friends and family along. The boat also features a multimedia system and a private toilet.
Night fishing is something every angler should try at least once. You’ll go gigging in the inshore spots, looking for Trout, Flounder, Redfish, and Sheepshead. If you’re looking for something during the day, go offshore fishing. Short offshore trip will take you approximately 30 miles off the coast, while a full day trip goes up to 50 miles. Depending on how far you go, you can target Snapper, Kingfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Sailfish, and more.
Your fishing license and all equipment you’ll need for the day are covered by the crew. You only need to pack some food, drinks, and sun protection.
Simon Says Private Charters makes every day on the water something to be remembered. Take one of those days for you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 250HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 44 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Mount Pleasant Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Simon Says Private Charters
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Harbor Cruise (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Nighttime Gigging Trip (3 MAX) (4 hours)
- $300 per group - Inshore Night Fishing (3 MAX) (3 hours)
- $350 per group - Inshore Winter Sheepshead (3 MAX) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Shark Trip (Day or Night) (5 MAX) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - Half Day Trip – Nearshore (5 MAX) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Nearshore (5 MAX) (10 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (5 MAX) (10 hours)
- Toilet (Small porta-toilet in cuddy cabin )
- GPS (Simrad 16)
- Fishfinder (Simrad)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box (4 fish boxes plus cooler)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Paid by tips )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Blackfin)