Embark on a journey with Simon Says Private Charters and spend a few hours of great fishing action. Captain Matt and his crew will put you on the fish.
You’ll be fishing on a 30’ Contender Center Console. New for 2021 is a GPS Spot Lock Minn Kota trolling motor, guaranteed to hold you directly over some of the best fishing spots around. This center console has been upgraded with new navigational electronics and twin 250 HP Suzuki engines. There’s enough room for 5 anglers to join, so bring your friends and family along. The boat also features a multimedia system and a portable toilet.
If you’re looking for something during the day, go offshore fishing. Short offshore trip will take you approximately 30 miles off the coast, while a full day trip goes up to 50 miles. Depending on how far you go, you can target Snapper, Kingfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Sailfish, and more.
Your fishing license and all equipment you’ll need for the day are covered by the crew. You only need to pack some food, drinks, and sun protection.
Simon Says Private Charters makes every day on the water something to be remembered. Take one of those days for you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 1998, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 250HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 44 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Mount Pleasant Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Simon Says Private Charters
- $400 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark/Inshore (AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Shark/Inshore (PM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark/Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $30 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark/Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore Reef Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 Hour – Blackfin Deep Sea (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- GPS Simrad 16
- Fishfinder Simrad
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor Spot Lock Minn Kota
- Ice Box 4 fish boxes plus cooler
- Radar Simrad
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Paid by tips )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Blackfin)