Come to Key Largo, Florida and enjoy a fabulous day on the water with Captain Henry Warrington from Off Course Charters. The waters of the Florida Bay are host to some of the best fishing that money can buy. Captain Henry will take you on inshore fishing trips, you’ll fish flats and wrecks in the Bay and the Everglades National Park. Having no experience in fishing is not a problem at all. Captain Henry is eager to teach you and help have a wonderful time on the water.
You’ll be using a 22’ Wellcraft bay boat powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine. The boat has plenty of room for up to 5 guests and is rigged with all the necessary navigation, fish finding, and radio systems. It features a trolling motor, an ice-box, as well as a livewell. Most importantly, my boat has a completely private bathroom / changing room!
Captain Henry will take you to the best fishing spots available and help you catch Snapper, Snook, Barracuda, Jack Crevalle, Tripletail, and other fish. You can keep and take home all the fish you catch. The captain likes his guests to enjoy the sea and clean air to the fullest, so there’ll be no room for cigarettes or alcohol on the boat. Kids are more than welcome to join in.
You’ll have the necessary gear waiting for you on board, including rods, reels, lures, and live bait. At the end of the trip, Captain Henry will clean, fillet, and pack your catch free of charge. Fishing licenses and drinks are also provided for you, so just pack some food and you’re set to go.
All visitors to the Everglades National Park need to buy an Entry Pass prior to entry into the park. The cost is $15 per person. These passes can be bought online at **hidden content** It’s best to buy the pass on the day of the trip just in case it gets canceled due to bad weather. When you buy the pass online via your smartphone, you will get an electronic copy which will suffice for the Park officials.
Come to Key Largo and have a relaxing and fun day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Well Craft (Bay boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Key Largo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Off Course Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip–3hr AM + 3hr PM (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip – 4hr AM + 4hr PM (8 hours)
- Toilet (Completely private restroom / changing room!)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Florida Bay and the Everglades National Park)
- Backcountry Fishing (Everglades National Park)
- Light Tackle
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)