Come to Key Largo, Florida and enjoy a fabulous day on the water with Captain Henry Warrington from Off Course Charters. The waters of Florida Bay are host to some of the best fishing that money can buy. Captain Henry will take you on inshore fishing trips, you’ll fish flats and wrecks in the Bay and the Everglades National Park. Having no experience in fishing is not a problem at all. Captain Henry is eager to teach you and help have a wonderful time on the water.
You’ll be using a 22’ Wellcraft bay boat powered by a 200 HP Yamaha engine. The boat has plenty of room for up to 5 guests and is rigged with all the necessary navigation, fishfinding, and radio systems. It features a trolling motor, an ice box, as well as a livewell. Most importantly, the boat has a completely private bathroom/changing room!
Captain Henry will take you to the best fishing spots available and help you catch Snapper, Snook, Barracuda, Jack Crevalle, Tripletail, and other fish. You can keep and take home all the fish you catch. The captain likes his guests to enjoy the sea and clean air to the fullest, so there’ll be no room for cigarettes or alcohol on the boat. Kids over 6 years old are more than welcome to join in.
You’ll have the necessary gear waiting for you on board, including rods, reels, lures, and live bait. At the end of the trip, Captain Henry will clean, fillet, and pack your catch free of charge. No Snook or Red allowed. Fishing licenses and drinks are also provided for you, so just pack some food and you’re set to go.
All visitors to the Everglades National Park need to buy an Entry Pass prior to entry into the park. The cost is $15 per person. These passes can be bought online. It’s best to buy the pass on the day of the trip just in case it gets canceled due to bad weather. When you buy the pass online via your smartphone, you will get an electronic copy which will suffice for the Park officials.
Come to Key Largo and have a relaxing and fun day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|192 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since September 2020|
About this listing
Well Craft (Bay boat) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Key Largo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Off Course Charters – Everglades
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour – Fishing + Sunset Trip (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour–Everglades Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour - Fishing + Sunset Trip (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day - Everglades Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour - Fishing + Sunset Trip (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Everglades Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Everglades Fishing (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Everglades Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet Completely private restroom / changing room!
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water only)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Florida Bay and the Everglades National Park)
- Backcountry Fishing (Everglades National Park)
- Light Tackle
- Barracuda (Great)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout