4 Reel Fishing Charters aims to take you on a fantastic day of inshore, nearshore, or backcountry fishing in beautiful Islamorada, Florida! With so many areas to explore and countless spots to fish, Islamorada ranks high among the best fishing destinations in the world. Whether you’re a skilled angler who knows what they want to catch, or a beginner who wants to learn and improve their fishing abilities, Captain Ryan Wenzel will make sure you have a great experience on the water.
The captain’s restored 23’ Sea Pro bay boat is a modern and well-equipped fishing platform that provides a comfortable and stable experience. It’s got a 200 HP Mercury engine and the state of the art Simrad navigation electronics. The boat features an excellent JL audio sound system, wireless trolling motor, and an ice-box. It’s equipped with snorkeling gear and a live bait tank. The boat also has a T-top to provide shade while out on the water. Up to 4 guests can be on board.
You’ll meet a lot of interesting fish on you trip. There will be Tarpon, Blacktip Shark, Mangrove Snapper, Redfish, Snook, and other species. You’ll be using light tackle and fish by spinning. You’re free to take your catch with you so you can have some tasty meals at home. The boat’s kid-friendly, so bring along your whole family and have a wonderful time together.
You’re covered for all the fishing equipment, including lures and live bait as well. This goes for fishing licenses as well. The captain will even clean and fillet your catch free of charge. The only thing you need to do is pack your favorite snack, lunch, and drinks.
Come fish with 4 Reel Fishing Charters and Captain Ryan and let them show you why Islamorada is their favorite place to be. There are so many options to create your perfect day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Pro (Bay boat) originally built in 2004, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 200HP Mercury engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Islamorada Fishing Calendar
FAQs about 4 Reel Fishing Charters – Inshore
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Evening Shark Trip (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Evening Tarpon Trip (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip AM (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip PM (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Islamorada Experience (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Islamorada Experience (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (2 Simrad NSS Evo 3)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout