Big River Outfitters focuses on having fun, enjoying the day, and hooking as many fish as possible. Its captains are inviting you to Newaygo, Michigan to join them on exciting lake and river fishing trips. They’re looking forward to fishing with you and will do everything for you to have a memorable day on the water.
You’ll be using an 18’ Woolridge jet boat powered by a 115 HP Yamaha engine. The boat’s got Lowrance GPS and Garmin fishfinder systems, and it can accommodate up to 3 guests. It features a wireless trolling motor.
Big River Outfitters will take you to some of the most beautiful and rivers and lakes in Michigan. You’ll enjoy the fascinating and serene nature of the Muskegon River, Big Manistee, Pere Marquette, and Grand River. Many intriguing fish reside in these waters, some of which include various Bass and Salmon, Sunfish, and Steelhead. Using light tackle, you can fly fish, spin, jig, drift fish, and ice fish. You can keep all the fish you catch, and you’re free to bring along kids with you.
Included in the price is all the fishing gear. The tackle, live bait, and lures will all be waiting for you on board. The crew will clean and fillet your catch. You’ll just need to bring licenses, food, and drinks.
Book a trip at Big River Outfitters and have a great time fishing and admiring the rivers and lakes of Michigan.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Wooldridge (Jet boat) originally built in 2003. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Big River Outfitters
- $125 per person - Panfish (6 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Smallmouth Adventure (8 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trout Trip (8 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half day salmon (4 hours)
- GPS (Lowerance)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Custom float rods. Good drags for landing that f)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Filleted and bagged)
- Drinks (Waters on boat )
- Lunch (50 dollars extra. options call for menu. . )
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing (Muskegon, Big Manistee, Pere Marquette, Grand )
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Light Tackle (Float fishing. Fly fishing available )
- Spinning (Float fishing )
- Jigging (1-3 oz jigs vertical jigging king slamon. )
- Fly Fishing (Conventional and chuck n duck)
- Drift Fishing
- Ice Fishing (Bluegill ,crappie ,perch , pike ,bass.)
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)