Uprising Tours is open for business and ready to show you a great time while adhering to all the safety protocols.
Operating out of the breathtaking San Pedro, Belize, Uprising Tours Fishing specializes in fishing and snorkeling charters. Captain Eric Henkis’ main goal is to provide his customers with a unique adventure perfectly tailored to their needs.
His boat is a 25’ custom-built skiff that can cater to up to 6 anglers of all experience levels. Powered by a 115 HP Yamaha engine, it comes with a fighting chair, a live bait tank, an ice-box, and top-notch navigational and safety gear.
The captain will show you the hottest reef, inshore and offshore spots and the most efficient trolling, spinning, and bottom fishing methods. Depending on the bite, your hit list will include Cobia, Barracuda, Amberjack, Jack Crevalle, Grouper, and an incredible variety of Snapper. The minimum age for these trips is 4.
Spearfishing is also an option on full day trips if you let the captain know in advance. The minimum age for spearfishing is 9 and you’ll mostly be focusing on Lobsters.
Snorkeling is available on half-day trips for an hour and the captain will provide all the gear upon request. All the other equipment, including top professional tackle, live bait, and lures are also provided. Refreshments, catch cleaning, and licenses are covered by the charter as well. Snacks and lunch are included on full-day trips – you’ll get to enjoy the famous catch of the day beach cookout (preferably Snapper).
Uprising Tours Fishing will make sure to fulfill your fishing dreams and meet any other of your specific needs so book your unique experience today!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Custom (Skiff) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
San Pedro Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Uprising Tours Fishing
- $350 per group, additional $60 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $60 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Reef Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $640 per group, additional $140 per person after 4 guests - Fishing, Snorkeling & Beach BBQ (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment (Available upon request on half-days)
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment (Available upon request)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Included on full-days, depending on booking)
- Drinks (Water, sodas, rum-punch)
- First Mate (Tips are appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Beach cook out, only on full-days)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Spearfishing (Available upon request, on full days only)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Black)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)