Come enjoy the beautiful downtown Chicago skyline while chasing fish together with Thin Blue Line Fishing. Captain Ernesto will take you on a relaxing and exciting trip chasing Salmon and Trout. You’ll enjoy the blue waters, catching fish, and creating memories fishing in Illinois’ most famous city. Come aboard and have a great time fishing in Chicago!
Your journey will take place on a 27’ Bayliner offshore sport fishing boat that has room for up to 6 anglers. It’s powered by a 225 HP Mercury engine, uses modern GPS, fishfinder, radio, and radar navigation electronics, and is also equipped with downriggers. There’s a portable toilet you can use during the trip as well as an ice-box to store your fish.
The species you’ll target are Chinook, Coho, and regular Salmon, as well as Rainbow, Lake, and Brown Trout. You can bring kids on your trip and you’re allowed to keep the fish you catch.
Captain Ernesto covers you for all the rods, reels, tackle, and lures. Before you come aboard, just make sure you have your fishing licenses as well as some food and drinks.
Come spend a day enjoying Chicago’s beautiful sights and marine life. Thin Blue Line Fishing is waiting for you!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bayliner Trophy (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1996. Powered by a 225HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Chicago Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Thin Blue Line Fishing Chicago – 27'
- $845 per group, additional $65 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Salmon and Trout (10AM) (4 hours)
- $845 per group, additional $65 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Salmon and Trout (3:30PM) (4 hours)
- $845 per group, additional $65 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Salmon and Trout (5AM) (4 hours)
- $845 per group, additional $65 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Salmon and Trout (7AM) (4 hours)
- $1,125 per group, additional $65 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Salmon and Trout (6 hours)
- $1,325 per group, additional $65 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon and Trout (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $110 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Chicago Air & Water (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well Artificial bait
- Multimedia System
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lake Fishing (Lake Michigan )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)