Thin Blue Line Fishing welcomes you to Chicago, Illinois. Join Captain Ernesto Babilonia and have lots of fun on the beautiful and fish-rich lakes of the area chasing many interesting species. And if you’re not looking for fishing, the captain also offers you water tubing for single and double riders and sightseeing along the beautiful Chicago River skyline.
Captain Ernesto uses a 20’ Tracker Targa Combo fish and ski boat that can sit 5 guests. It runs on a 200 HP Mercury 4-stroke engine with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots. For navigation, it uses GPS, radio, and 3 Garmin fishfinders with Panoptix live view. The boat’s equipped with a Minn Kota GPS anchoring trolling motor, 2 Cannon downriggers, and a livewell. The boat also features a Bluetooth radio system, TV, and an ice-box. Captain Ernesto has all the updated equipment to help increase your chances to land big fish.
You have a wide choice of fishing places as well as species you can target. The inner and outer Lake Michigan waters offer species including Salmon and Lake Trout, while inland lakes such as Shabbona, Wolf Lake, Channel Lake, and the lake near Round Lake Beach offer Bass, Pike, and Musky.
To catch them, you can bottom fish, troll, spin, jig, as well as pop. The captain will provide life jackets to kids who want to join the trip and you can keep all the fish you catch.
The captain covers you for all the rods, reels, tackle, and lures, meaning you should only bring licenses and the food and drinks of your choice.
Hop aboard and have a true adventure on the waters around Chicago!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tracker Targa 19 Combo (Fish and ski) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 200HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Chicago Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Thin Blue Line Fishing LLC
- $360 per group, additional $70 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Outer Michigan (AM) (4 hours)
- $360 per group, additional $70 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Outer Michigan (PM) (4 hours)
- $370 per group, additional $70 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip – Outer Michigan (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $60 per person after 2 guests - 6 hr Salmon and Trout fishing (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (Artificial bait)
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (Must bring own ICE)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lake Fishing (Lake Michigan )
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Channel lake, Wolf Lake, Round lake beach, Shabbon)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Pike (Northern)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)