Head First Fishing brings enthusiasm and a sense of adventure to your fishing trip. Perfect for families, beginners, or veteran anglers, they aim to deliver an exciting day of fishing on Tampa Bay that will be remembered for years to come. With over 27 years of fishing experience, HFF knows where the fish lurk.
Capt. Joseph always works hard to deliver an outstanding fishing experience that exceeds your expectations. That’s why he can guarantee the catch on every trip! Fishing is his passion and the greatest joy for him is to give someone the exciting experience of fighting a big fish for the first time or delivering a record-setting day full of amazing catches.
The captain specializes in catching Snook, Redfish, and Speckled Trout on the flats and mangrove shorelines as well as targeting Mangrove Snapper, Grouper, Sheepshead, and Mackerel in the shipping channel and other reefs.
You’ll be fishing on a 22’ Century boat that accommodates up to 4 guests. This bay boat is powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine and reaches a maximum speed of 40 knots. There’s also a live bait tank and a cooler for your catch. This swift and capable boat is equipped with the latest in modern fishing accessories including Simrad Sonar with Sidescan, GPS Spotlock trolling motor, and Power Pole shallow water anchor.
All skill levels are welcome. All tackle, bait, licenses, and fish cleaning is included in the price. Just bring your food, drinks, hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
Head First Fishing Adventures and Capt. Joseph can’t wait to show you the area and help you catch lots of fish!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Century (Bay boat) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
St. Petersburg Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Head First Fishing Adventures
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore Afternoon (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Night Fishing (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Afternoon Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- GPS (Simrad)
- Fishfinder (Simrad)
- Live Bait Well (40 gallon livewell with 1600 gph pump.)
- Multimedia System (Fusion Stereo)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (Cooler for food and drink, and separate fish box.)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout