Have a great fishing experience with Aquatic Escapes on the rich and beautiful waters of Tampa Bay. Captain Jarrod Wallach is a second-generation captain who’ll make sure you have an unforgettable journey. Come to Tampa, Florida and enjoy fishing inshore and nearshore while exploring reefs, wrecks, flats, as well as the backcountry.
Captain Jarrod and you will use his 25’ Sportsman bay boat that runs on a Yamaha 250 HP engine. The boat can sit up to 6 guests and enables them all to fish at the same time. This changes only when you fish Tarpon and Shark, meaning only 2 people can fish simultaneously. The boat has quality navigation electronics and is rigged with snorkeling equipment and a livewell. It features a multimedia system, wireless trolling motor, and 2 Yeti coolers. There will even be a first mate on board.
Many interesting spots await you inshore, such as the flats, mangroves, docks, bridges, and rock piles in Tampa Bay. You can chase many different species here, such as Redfish, Snook, Snapper, Tripletail, Flounder, and Spanish Mackerel. You’ll be using light tackle and fish by trolling, spinning, jigging, popping, bottom fishing, and drift fishing. Kids are welcome if they are 6 or older. You’re free to keep your catch and take it home.
Captain Jarrod will provide you with all the gear and licenses, as well as clean and fillet your fish. The crew will highly appreciate tips. Note that the first mate joins in to help beginners and that he works for tips. You’ll only need to pack some food and drinks before you leave.
If you have a large party, Captain Jarrod and the local captains can organize a large trip with multiple boats. They can even create a small tournament for you!
Lots of excitement awaits you with Aquatic Escapes. Hop aboard and have fun!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportsman (Bay boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Not included in the trip
Tampa Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Aquatic Escapes – Tampa
- $250 per group, additional $250 per person after 1 guest - Inshore Fishing – Single Angler (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Fall Kingfish – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Shark Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Shark Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Spring Kingfish – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Tarpon – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Offshore Fishing – Full Day (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box Boat has 2 Yeti Coolers on Board.
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout