Come and join Aquatic Escapes in exploring the beautiful waters of St. Petersburg, Florida. Captain Jarrod Wallach and you will be fishing inshore and nearshore waters and exploring flats, reefs, wrecks, and the backcountry. He a second-generation captain who’s got both the experience and skills to make your trip the best it can be.
Captain Jarrod and you will use a 25’ Sportsman bay boat that can sit up to 5 people. It runs on a Yamaha 250 HP engine and has all the navigation technology needed for a safe trip. The boat is equipped with snorkeling gear and a livewell. It features a wireless trolling motor, multimedia system, and 2 Yeti coolers. A first mate will also be on board to give you any help you need. Note that when you fish Tarpon and Shark, the maximum number of guests who can fish at the same time is 2.
You’ll have fun delving into inshore areas and exploring the flats, mangroves, docks, bridges, and rock piles. Among many different species you can chase here are King and Spanish Mackerel, Mangrove Snapper, Snook, Redfish, Tripletail, and Flounder. You’ll be using light tackle and troll, spin, jig, pop, bottom fish, as well as drift fish. Kids are welcome to join provided they are at least 6 years old. You’re free to keep your catch.
The captain covers you for all the fishing gear and licenses, as well as cleaning and filleting your catch. The crew will appreciate tips. The first mate joins in when there are beginners on board and he works for tips. You won’t need to bring anything except for some food and drinks.
If you’d like to bring more people than the boat can take, Captain Jarrod will make it happen. He and the local captains will organize a large trip with multiple boats for you and your party. Small tournaments are also possible!
Book a trip at Aquatic Escapes – St. Petersburg and have a real fishing adventure.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportsman (Bay boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
St. Petersburg Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Aquatic Escapes – St. Petersburg
- $250 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Inshore Fishing – 2 Hour Trip (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishhing – 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Inshore Fishing – 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $800 per group - Fall Kingfish – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Shark Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Shark Fishing – 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Spring Kingfish – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Tarpon – 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Offshore Fishing – Full Day (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box (Boat has 2 Yeti Coolers on Board.)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout