AVM Fishing Outfitter specializes in inshore fishing on South Padre Island, Port Isabel, and Brownsville Texas. Get the ultimate fishing experience with your family, group, or single accommodation. There are all kinds of trips available, such as bay fishing, surf fishing, jetties, channel, and freshwater.
Capt. Noe welcomes fishermen of all ages and skill levels. Introduce your kids to these productive waters and enjoy seeing their smiles when they reel in their first-ever catch. Or master your cast with an experienced guide who has been fishing South Padre Island for over 3 decades.
You will be checking the bite in the inshore waters or any other area of your choice. You will be trolling, jigging, and light tackle spinning for Tarpon, Sheepshead, Flounder, Black Drum, Mangrove Snapper, Speckled Trout, Snook, Spanish Mackerel, Redfish, and Kingfish.
Corporate fishing trips are also available. A great way to show employees how much they are appreciated or coordinating a trip for a group of customers will guarantee their continued business.
All trips include rods, tackle, reels, bait, lures, and a complimentary fish cleaning service. You will need to have a valid Texas fishing license, bring something to eat and drink, and show up.
Considering the current situation with COVID-19, you can also join Capt. Noe virtually!
AVM Fishing Outfitter is always ready for a safe and exciting fishing trip!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
South Padre Island Fishing Calendar
FAQs about AVM Fishing Outfitter
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Sunrise Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Sunset Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Live Virtual Tour (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Live Virtual Tour (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Night Fishing Trip (5 hours)
- Toilet (Varies depending the places we Fish)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Black Drum
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Speckled Trout