Shore fishing, without a boat!
Cocoa Beach Surf Fishing Charters is where the fun happens! Their experienced guides are ready to take you on a fishing trip, no matter how (in)experienced you are. These trips are completely customizable and you can adjust them to fit your needs.
The crew likes to say that the experience they offer is multigenerational. This is because oftentimes, they have 3 generations of families fishing together. Since all trips take place at the beach, there’s enough space for everyone, and you can easily engage in other activities too. The kids can play in the sand and the elders can lay back in the shade. Fish as much as you want.
Fishing without a boat also means that there’s no seasickness in sight. With both feet standing firmly on the soft sand, you can easily focus on the fish and mastering new techniques. The beaches also have wheelchair-accessible ramps, restrooms, and bars. You don’t have to worry if you forget to bring snacks or drinks, the shops are close.
Even though you won’t change your fishing spot, there’s a variety of fish you can catch from here. Go after Jack Crevalle, Black Drum, Pompano, Spanish Mackerel, Sheepshead, and a variety of Shark species.
Your guide will prepare all fishing equipment and bottled water. After the trip, he’ll clean your catch too.
Cocoa Beach Surf Fishing Charters lets you have a perfect day at the beach with the entire family or group of friends. Just choose your date and see you at the beach!
Named 2021 TripAdvisor’s Traveller’s Choice.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Melbourne Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Cocoa Beach Surf Fishing Charters
- $299 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Beach Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $299 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Beach Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $349 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Shark Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $349 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Shark Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- Toilet (Bathroom facilities are located on-site. )
- Live Bait Well (Live bait are provided for seasonal species. )
- Ice Box (We provide coolers for drinks, food, and fish.)
- Rods, reels & tackle (We provide all the equipment. No experience needed)
- Live Bait (Live bait will be used for many species. )
- Lures (Lures for different species are provided. )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We help you catch and then clean all fish for you.)
- Drinks (We provide bottled water for beach fishing trips. )
- Inshore Fishing (Shore based charters along the beach. )
- Light Tackle (Light tackle equipment for jigging or live bait. )
- Heavy Tackle (Heavy tackle equipment for shark fishing charters.)
- Spinning (Spinning reels equipped for all species. )
- Jigging (Jigging gear used to catch mackerel and bluefish. )
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Shark (Nurse)
- Spanish Mackerel