Reel Down Outfitters always tries to stay on the best bite! Your captain’s a veteran angler who truly enjoys seeing the happiness that catching fish brings. He welcomes all ages and stages of anglers and looks forward to fishing the beautiful Michigan rivers with you. Join him in Newaygo, Michigan and have a wonderful fishing experience with Reel Down Outfitters. Tight Lines!
Your journey will start on an 18’ Blazer jet boat that can easily accommodate up to 3 guests. The boat is powered by a single 60 HP Mercury engine and has got a modern GPS system that will keep you on the right track throughout your trip.
You and the captain can travel between the major West Michigan rivers, including the Muskegon, Pere Marquette, Grand, Big Manistee, and Kalamazoo rivers. You’ll focus on chasing Salmon, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass, but the captain has also got the gear to target Walleye, Crappie, Northern Pike, and Brown Trout. Using light tackle, you’ll use many different styles to catch fish, including spinning, jigging, fly, drift, and ice fishing. You can keep your catch as well as bring kids on your trip.
The captain will supply you with all the fishing gear, live bait, lures, as well as water and Coca-Cola. You’ll only need to bring your fishing licenses and some food.
Come aboard and have an unforgettable angling experience with Reel Down Outfitters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Blazer (Jet boat) originally built in 2013. Powered by a 60HP Mercury engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Reel Down Outfitters (Steelhead)
- $295 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Smallmouth / Trout (4 hours)
- $295 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Steelhead (4 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Smallmouth / Trout (8 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half day Salmon (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Steelhead (8 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Salmon (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water & Coca Cola)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Ice Fishing
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Pike (Northern)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)