Go Deeper Sport Fishing welcomes you aboard for an unforgettable day on the water. Join the experienced crew in Cabo San Lucas, a well-known area for amazing big game fishing. You’ll have the chance to target and catch some of the fastest and biggest fish species. Join regardless of your previous fishing experience. When you’re fishing alongside a crew this experienced, only the sky is the limit.
You’ll be fishing on a 37’ Bertram boat that accommodates up to 8 guests. There’s enough room for all your friends and family to join and fish in comfort. She’s powered by twin 420 HP Caterpillar engines and reaches the speed of 29 knots. For extra comfort, you’ll also find a private toilet, a galley, an air-conditioned lounge area, and a multimedia system. The boat is also wheelchair accessible, so everyone can enjoy their time on the water.
Equipment-wise, there’s everything you’ll need for a successful day out. The boat has a live bait tank, outriggers and downriggers, a fighting chair, tuna tubes, and more. You’ll use professional rods and reels, which all come included in the price.
Even if you take a half day trip, you still have enough time to target those big game species, such as Marlin, Tuna, Wahoo, Sailfish, Swordfish, and many more. If you decide to stay closer to the shore, there’s always some tasty Snapper and Grouper, or Roosterfish and Jack Crevalle.
Choose if you prefer an all-inclusive trip or you want to take care of some details yourself. The crew is always at your service, ready to assist whenever you need them. Get in touch with Go Deeper Sport Fishing and have a day to remember!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
|65 Fishing Reports|
|117 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since December 2020|
About this listing
Bertram (Flybridge) originally built in 1987, and restored in 2000. Powered by 2 420HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 60 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Cabo San Lucas Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Go Deeper Sport Fishing – 37'
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Short 3 hours Fishing and Sights (3 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip – All Inclusive (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip – All Inclusive (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip – All Inclusive (AM) (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip – All Inclusive (PM) (8 hours)
- $4,000 per group - 12 Hour Finger Bank EXTREME Fishing (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Client pays on the day of fishing)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (can be arranged by staff)
- First Mate
- Lunch (Can be arranged by staff)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Sierra Mackerel
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack