Combine the best of all water activities in one magnificent trip with Manicsportfishing! This crew offers more than just fishing and makes great adventures for all kinds of groups. Go snorkeling, swimming, island hopping, sightseeing, and enjoy the sunset at the end of the day. Needless to say, you don’t need to be an experienced angler to join. On this boat, everybody’s welcome and everybody has fun!
It all starts on a 26’ Grand Island pontoon that accommodates up to 6 guests. With lots of cozy seating space, both in the shade and under the sun, everybody will have their spot to chill. But the center of attention is always on the water slide that throws you right into the sea. The boat also has a portable toilet and a cooler for your drinks.
You’ll be fishing inshore, targeting species like Spanish Mackerel, Barracuda, Mangrove Snapper, Grunter, Shark, and more. You’ll use light tackle and spinning, which are great techniques for beginners. You get to keep the catch at the end of the trip and the crew will clean it free of charge. If you enjoy a tasty fish meal, don’t forget to bring a cooler for your fillets.
All fishing equipment, licenses, bottled water, and snacks are included in the price. Feel free to bring anything you need and don’t forget your sun protection. Please don’t bring glass bottles and spray sunscreen.
An exciting trip with Manicsportfishing is only a few clicks away. Pick the one that’s perfect for you and welcome aboard!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Grand Island (Pontoon) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 115HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Marathon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Manicsportfishing – Pontoon 2
- $349 per group - Fish, Dolphins, Sunset, Manatees (2 hours)
- $449 per group - Afternoon Snappers, Swim and Tour (3 hours)
- $449 per group - Snappers Swim and a Private Tour (3 hours)
- $599 per group - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $599 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $599 per group - Morning Sandbar, Dolphin, Eco tour (4 hours)
- $599 per group - Sandbar, Dolphin , Eco tour PM (4 hours)
- $599 per group - Snappers, Tarpon, Manatees, Lunch (4 hours)
- $899 per group - 6 Hour – Fun in the Sun (6 hours)
- Toilet (Portable)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Shallow Calmer Waters)
- Nearshore Fishing (Shallow Calmer Waters)
- Light Tackle
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grunter (Javelin)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel