Spend the day with Always Somethin’ Charters and find out what the fishing in Daytona Beach is all about! With Captain Srb at the helm, you’re in knowledgeable and experienced hands.
Redfish, Snook, Tarpon, Shark, Mangrove Snapper, Flounder, Black Drum, Spotted Seatrout, Pompano, Jack Crevalle, and more could be biting, depending on the time of year. You’ll target these fish by light tackle fishing, trolling, bottom fishing, or maybe something more specialized in this area. You can keep any fish you catch, assuming regulations allow it. Plus, you can have your catch cleaned. Now that’s dinner!
Capt. Srb is happy to have kids aboard, so the whole family can come and unplug for the day! The charter boat covers your fishing license, just show up ready for some fishing! You can’t go wrong when you bring a hat,
sunglasses, and sunblock (non-spray). Drinks and light snacks will be available for you.
Your day begins aboard an 18’ Saltwater fishing vessel with a capacity for 3 passengers. It has all the essentials no fishing machine can run without. Your captain will provide rods and reels, along with lures and live bait. Some fish have special regulations, including when you can keep them. If you don’t know what to expect, ask the captain.
Go ahead and treat yourself to a day on the water with Always Somethin’ Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Always Somethin' Charters
- $289 per group, additional $49 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Evening (3 hours)
- $289 per group, additional $49 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $289 per group, additional $49 per person after 2 guests - 3 Hour Trip Late-morning (3 hours)
- $349 per group, additional $49 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $349 per group, additional $49 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip mid-morning (4 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $49 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Fishing Trip + Crabbing (AM) (4 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $49 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Fishing Trip + Crabbing (PM) (4 hours)
- $549 per group, additional $49 per person after 2 guests - Fish + Sail-Evening (5 hours)
- $549 per group, additional $49 per person after 2 guests - Fish + Sail-Morning (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Available for both right and left handed)
- Live Bait (use and type depends on target species)
- Lures (The Captains choice based on whats working)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (free of charge, compliments of the captain)
- Snacks (Brand name lays chips of all variety)
- Drinks (Arizona ice tea, Soda , and water are aboard)
- Fishing License (Captains got you covered under there license)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (upon request only)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Sterling (Skiff) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 60HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: