Patricia Rose Charters will take you on an adventure from the shores of Plymouth. Join Captain Andy, who’s been fishing in the area for over 40 years. Decades of experience have taught him how to face every challenge on the boat and how to handle any type of fish that bites his hook. He’s a great teacher and will happily show you the basics of fishing if you’re a first-timer.
You’ll be fishing on a 38’ Aquastar that accommodates up to 12 guests. This fishing machine is powered by twin Iveco engines and features all necessary navigational and safety gear. There’s a private toilet, kitchen appliance, lots of seating space, a live bait tank, a cooler, any professional fishing equipment. There’s enough room for each angler to fish in comfort.
Choose between private trips, where you have the whole boat for your group and shared trips, where you get to share the boat with other anglers. You can go after Cod, Pollock, and Coalfish, using all kinds of fishing techniques.
The crew prepares snacks, and hot beverages during the trip. You don’t need a fishing license but you’ll need to cover the cost of rods and reels you’ll be using. You get to keep the fish you’ve caught if it’s within the law.
Take a trip with Patricia Rose Charters and enjoy a day at the sea like never before.
You Keep Catch
About the Captain
About this listing
Aquastar (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1982, and restored in 2014. Powered by 2 280HP Iveco engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 26 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
FAQs about Patricia Rose Charters Ltd
- £50 per person - Half Day Trip (Shared) (5 hours)
- £80 per person - Full Day Trip (Shared) (8 hours)
- £350 per group - Half Day Trip (5 hours)
- £600 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (On-deck enclosed and clean)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Drinks (Tea, coffee, hot chocolate)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (No sea fishing licence required )
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing (5 mile reefs& wrecks)
- Nearshore Fishing (Inside breakwater)
- Offshore Fishing (Eddystone and beyond)
- Reef Fishing (Multiple available )
- Wreck Fishing (Ww1&2 wrecks)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Common Ling
- Seabass (European)
- Shark (Blue)
- Tuna (Bluefin)