Folly Beach Fishing welcomes you to Folly Beach, South Carolina! Treat yourself to a fun and enjoyable fishing trip to this first-class destination. Along with the friendly Captain Kevin Blair, you’ll most often fish inshore but will have the option to fish nearshore and enjoy the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean. Book today and let Folly Beach Fishing take you on a true fishing adventure.
You’ll fish from a fine 25’ Sea Fox center console powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine. It can sit up to 5 guests and uses modern navigation technology, which includes GPS, fishfinder, and radio. There’s an onboard livewell to supply you with live bait, as well as a wireless trolling motor used for a more stealthy approach.
There’s a huge choice of fish you can target. There’s Redfish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Whiting, Spanish Mackerel, Sheepshead, Shark, and many more. You’ll use light tackle for most of your trip. You can keep the fish you catch and take it home for some delicious meals. This doesn’t apply to sharks as they’re catch and release only. Also, feel free to bring along kids, it can be a wonderful experience for them and everybody will have more fun with them around.
The captain supplies you with all the rods, reels, and tackle. When possible, live bait will be caught before your charter. On 4- and 6-hour charters, the captain will clean and fillet your catch. He’ll also provide cold bottled water and fishing licenses.
Have a lot of angling fun with Folly Beach Fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Fox (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3.5% fee.
Folly Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Folly Beach Fishing
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2.5 Hour – Shark Fishing (PM) (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2.5 Hour – Inshore Fishing (PM) (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Inshore Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Inshore Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day – Shark Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day – Shark Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour – Inshore Fishing (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (caught before your charter when possible)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (On 4 and 6 hour charters except shark fishing)
- Drinks (we have cold bottled water for you)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Conditions permitting)
- Reef Fishing (Conditions permitting)
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout