Join Perdido Key Fishing Charters for an unforgettable experience on beautiful inshore waters. Pack your family and make some great memories while reeling in a variety of inshore fish species with an experienced captain.
Get comfortable aboard a 24’ Shearwater center console boat that accommodates up to 6 anglers. It’s powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine, so you won’t waste any time and you’ll be on the fish instantly.
You’ll be fishing using Van Staal and Shimano reels, and Capt. Marty has custom-made rods on board. He’ll also try to catch live bait before your trip, so you can get straight to your target fish! You can use light tackle, or try out fly fishing. For fly fishing, just let your captain know in advance.
Target a variety of different inshore species of the area like Speckled Trout, Redfish, Sheepshead, Pompano, Bluefish, Tripletail, and Black Drum. Your captain will clean your catch for you, so you’ll be able to get a taste right after your return.
All you really need in order to have a memorable adventure is some sun protection. The captain will provide a cooler and ice to keep the fish iced down. You should bring a small soft-sided cooler with food and drinks to stay refreshed and enjoy your time.
All that’s left to do is check out which trip you’d have the most fun on, and you’re all set for a great time with Perdido Key Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Perdido Key Fishing Charters - 24' Shearwater
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- GPS Simrad
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Van Staal and Shimano reels, custom rods.)
- Live Bait (Usually caught before the trip.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (20% Tip is Customary)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (All live bait )
- Fly Fishing (Epic fly fishing for all species )
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Shearwater (Center console) originally built in 1997, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: