Join Orange Beach Fishing Charters for an unforgettable experience on beautiful inshore waters. Pack your family and make some great memories while reeling in a variety of inshore fish species with Captain Marty Starling.
Get comfortable aboard the "Black Dog", a 24’ Shearwater center console boat that accommodates up to 6 anglers. It’s powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine, so you won’t waste any time and you’ll be on the fish instantly.
You’ll be fishing using Van Staal and Shimano reels, and Capt. Marty has custom-made rods on board. He’ll also try to catch live bait before your trip, so you can get straight to your target fish! You can use light tackle, or try out fly fishing. For fly fishing, just let your captain know in advance.
Target a variety of different inshore species of the area like Speckled Trout, Redfish, Sheepshead, Pompano, Bluefish, Tripletail, and Black Drum. Your captain will clean your catch for you, so you’ll be able to get a taste right after your return.
All you really need in order to have a memorable adventure is some sun protection. The captain will provide a cooler and ice to keep the fish iced down. You should bring a small soft-sided cooler with food and drinks to stay refreshed and enjoy your time.
All that’s left to do is check out which trip you’d have the most fun on, and you’re all set for a great time with Orange Beach Fishing Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Shearwater (Center console) originally built in 1997, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Orange Beach Fishing Charters - 24' Black Dog
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip (AM) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Van Staal and Shimano reels, custom rods.)
- Live Bait (Usually caught before the trip.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Black Drum
- Speckled Trout