After countless fishing adventures and unforgettable trips, Uprising Tours Fishing has an even better offer for you. Come join the crew of Knotty Pirate, a new boat that accommodates more people than the first one. You can enjoy this magnificent tour with more of your friends and family, and add more arm strength behind the rod.
Knotty Pirate is a 30’ custom built boat that accommodates up to 8 guests. This center console is powered by twin 115 HP Yamaha engines and features new navigational and safety gear. To maximize your fishing chances, the boat has a fighting chair, outriggers, a cooler, a live bait tank, and snorkeling and spearfishing gear. No matter how you imagined your day here, Captain Eric has the equipment for it.
The crew specializes in offshore fishing, so you’ll encounter lots of big game species, such as Tuna, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Kingfish, and Marlin. As always, you can never know what else may bite your hook. If you have any special requests, such as snorkeling and spearfishing, let the crew know in advance.
It’s so easy to get ready for this trip. Since the crew covers your fishing license, full equipment, food, drinks, and catch cleaning service, you basically only need to show up. Bring your camera and keep those memories alive. Don’t forget your sunglasses and sunscreen, to make fishing more enjoyable.
Another day brings another adventure. To start yours, take a trip with Uprising Tours Fishing!
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Uprising Tours Fishing – Knotty Pirate
- $500 per group, additional $60 per person after 5 guests - Half day Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $60 per person after 5 guests - Half day reef fishing (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $150 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $150 per person after 5 guests - Half Day Trip – Deep Sea (PM) (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $60 per person after 5 guests - Full day reef fishing (6 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $150 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Fishing, Snorkeling & BBQ (8 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $150 per person after 5 guests - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Custom (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by 2 115HP Yamaha engines.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: