Class Act Charters is offering a one-of-a-kind personalized sport fishing charter experience. Your host and guide for the day is expert fisherman Capt. Mike Pajtas. He lives by "The Golden Rule", which is the principle of treating others as you want to be treated. He’s a patient teacher and will show you all the tricks you need to learn, to catch the fish of your dreams.
The boat you’ll be fishing from is a 20 Polar Kraft that accommodates up to 5 guests. The boat is powered by a 225 HP Suzuki engine and features all modern navigational electronics and safety gear. The boat also has a multimedia system, a live bait tank, and trolling gear. Since there’s no shade on the boat, make sure to bring your sunglasses and a hat.
The period between April and mid-May is reserved for Walleye adventures. This season takes place on the Detroit River and you’ll mainly go jigging. Other months bring different species with them, so you can also go after Steelhead, Lake Trout, Yellow Perch, and Chinook Salmon. Send a request for a personalized trip if you had something different in mind.
All fishing equipment is covered for this trip and Capt. Mike will also clean the catch afterward. There’s not a lot of people who can clean fish that well. You need to prepare your fishing license and pack some snacks and drinks for the day out.
Captain Mike and Class Act Charters have one motto: If it’s not going to be fun we are not going!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Polar Kraft (Performance fishing) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 225HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 55 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Wyandotte Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Class Act Charters
- $400 per group - 5 Hour Walleye Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group - 6 Hour Walleye Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Outriggers (We use in line planner boards.)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Very few clean fish like we do.)
- River Fishing (Detroit river only late March through Mid May)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Michigan Manistee )
- Inshore Fishing (Lake Michigan Manistee)
- Nearshore Fishing (Lake Michigan Manistee)
- Offshore Fishing (Lake Michigan when necessary to be productive. )
- Light Tackle (Inland for small fish)
- Heavy Tackle (For Salmon etc)
- Bottom Fishing (For Lake Trout or when Kings hug the bottom)
- Trolling (Salmon, Trout and Steelhead)
- Spinning (Inland at times but we use bait casting reels )
- Jigging (Superior tackle provided for WALLEYE!)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Sometimes used off shore to target the fish)
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)