Have a fun and productive fishing day with Down South Fishing Company. While exploring the inshore, nearshore, and offshore waters of New Smyrna Beach in Florida, you’ll have the chance to catch many interesting fish species as well as enjoy the gorgeous beauty of the area. Captain William McNutt will keep you company and give you any help you need to have a pleasant experience on the water.
Your journey will start on a 26’ Parker cuddy cabin that can accommodate 6 anglers. It runs on a twin 200 HP Suzuki engine and has got quality GPS, fishfinder, and radio systems for safe and efficient navigation. It’s equipped with downriggers, outriggers, and livewell, and there’s an ice-box to store your fish and drinks. On board will also be a first mate to give you any help you may need.
There’s plenty of various fish you can catch. There’s Jack Crevalle, Mahi Mahi, Black Seabass, Red Snapper, Wahoo, and many other interesting species. Using light and heavy tackle, you’ll have the chance to try out different fishing styles, including bottom and deep sea fishing, trolling, spinning, as well as jigging. The boat’s family-friendly so children are welcome to join in. You can choose whether you’ll keep the fish you catch or release it back to the water.
Captain William provides all rods, reels, and terminal tackle, as well as live bait and lures. He’s also got you covered for fishing licenses, so the only thing you’ll need to bring is some food and drinks to stay energized throughout the trip.
Come to New Smyrna Beach and embark on a fishing adventure with Down South Fishing Company!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Cuddy cabin) originally built in 2008. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 49 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
New Smyrna Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Down South Fishing Company
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (Evening) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Red)