Carefully catering to their guests’ needs, Idle Time Charter creates a water experience that’s unique to each client. From unforgettable fishing trips to relaxing sightseeing tours to beautiful nature and sunset cruises, you’ll bound to have a wonderful time on the sea.
A friendly and skilled angler, Captain William Csogi will do his best to make your stay on the water the best it can be. He’ll take you to the prime inshore and nearshore fishing spots, showing you remarkable reefs, flats, secluded backcountry waters, and hidden wrecks. Visit him in Naples, Florida and embark on your sea adventure.
Your trip will start on a 27’ Ocean Master center console powered by a 30 HP Yamaha engine with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots. It can sit up to 6 anglers, uses quality Garmin and Garn technology for navigation, and is equipped with a 40 gal livewell. There’s also an outside shower you can use, as well as one fish-box and one cooler.
You’ll have the chance to target plenty of prized fish, such as Snook, Redfish, Snapper, Pompano, Spotted Seatrout, and many more. Using light tackle, you can bottom fish, troll, and jig. You can choose whether to keep or release the fish you catch, and you’re free to bring along kids on your trip.
Captain William will cover you for all the fishing gear, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and lures. He’ll also provide fishing licenses and water, and will clean and fillet your catch free of charge. The only thing you should bring is some food.
Idle Time Charter is eagerly waiting for you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ocean Master (Center console) originally built in 2004. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Naples Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Idle Time Charter
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Fishing Backwater (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Fishing Backwater (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well (40 gallons)
- Ice Box (1 Fish box and 1 cooler)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (water is inlcuded)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout