Running angling trips out of Fort Myers, Feelin’ The Mojo Fishing Charters invites you to check out the local fishery in style.
Come on aboard with Capt. Sean, whose main priority is to get you on some fish. Expect to use techniques like fly fishing, drift fishing, and spinning, based on the species you’re targeting. During your charter you will be fishing out in the flats and deep in the mangroves, going after Redfish, Snook, Trout, and Mangrove Snapper.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 20’ Lake and Bay boat that can safely take up to 3 anglers. This boat features an ice box and a wireless trolling motor. When it comes to rods, reels, and terminal tackle, everything you need is included in the price.
No need to worry about fishing licenses, as they will be provided and handled by the charter. You’ll find free drinks on the boat for your convenience, but you’re always welcome to pack your own drinks and snacks should you want to.
This is a children-friendly charter, so you’re welcome to bring your kids on for a fun fishing adventure. Capt. Sean vows to give his clients 100% effort every time he steps foot on the boat. Not only do you get to catch fish, but also see and learn about all the wildlife in the area such as dolphins, manatees, different species of fish, and a variety of birds.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Feelin’ The Mojo Fishing Charters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Lake and Bay (Bay boat) originally built in 1990. Powered by a 175HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Myers Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Feelin' The Mojo Fishing Charters
- $450 per group, additional $47 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $48 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,148 per group, additional $49 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Tarpon Fishing (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout