JDR Fishing Adventures and Captain Jimmy Reardon invite you for a memorable angling experience in Texas. Set sail out of Alba and explore Lake Fork and nearby lakes. All of them provide plenty of fishing opportunities as well as beautiful natural scenery to admire. Join Captain Jimmy and have a relaxing fishing trip on a lake.
Your journey will start on a 22’ Ranger bass boat that can sit up to 4 anglers. It’s powered by a 250 HP Mercury engine with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots. The boat uses a modern fishfinder system for efficient locating the fish and is equipped with a livewell to supply you with live bait.
The two lake beauties that you’ll be targeting are Largemouth Bass and Crappie. Using light tackle, you and Captain Jimmy will catch them by spinning. Kids are more than welcome to join the trip, they will love being in nature and the atmosphere will be much more fun with them around. You can decide whether you want to keep your catch or release it back into the water.
The captain will provide you with all the rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and lures. At the end of the trip, he’ll clean and fillet your catch so it’s ready for cooking when you get back home. What you should bring to your trip is fishing licenses, some food, and drinks.
Come to Alba and have a terrific time on the water, JDR Fishing Adventures is waiting for you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Bass boat) originally built in 2011. Powered by a 250HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about JDR Fishing Adventures
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Crappie (PM) (5 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Crappie (AM) (5 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Largemouth Bass (AM) (5 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Largemouth Bass (PM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)