North Emerald Charters and Captain Allan Garrison invite you for some great angling time in Niagara Falls, New York. Explore the beautiful Niagara River as well as Lakes Erie and Ontario and target many fine species that dwell in the areas. These grounds are known as rich both in fish quality and quantity and will provide you with first-rate fishing opportunities. Join in and have an unforgettable time on the water with North Emerald Charters.
Your trip will start on a 17’ Lund Fisherman Adventure aluminum boat. It can sit up to 2 guests and runs on a 115 HP Johnson engine. For additional power and maneuvering, it features an 8.8 Yamaha kicker, and Minn Kota Terrova trolling motor. Thanks to them and the excellent navigation technology, you and your crew will reach the fish in no time. There’s a porta potty you can use, a wireless trolling motor, livewell, as well as downriggers.
You’ll have the chance to catch many prized freshwater species, such as Walleye, Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, and more. The techniques you can use to catch include spinning, drift fishing, trolling, and bottom fishing. Kids are more than welcome to join the trip and you’re free to take all your catch home. Note that there can be no smoking and alcohol drinking while on board.
From the complete fishing gear to snacks and drinks to catch cleaning, Captain Allan covers you with almost everything you’ll need for your trip. Just bring your fishing licenses and you’ll be ready to start your adventure.
Come to Niagara Falls and have a memorable fishing experience with North Emerald Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Lund (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2000. Powered by a 115HP Johnson engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about North Emerald Charters
- $340 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- Toilet (Porta potty)
- GPS (Humminbird Great Lakes+ Chart map)
- Fishfinder (2 Humminbird Helix 7 networked)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minnkota Terrova link Humminbird Helix)
- Ice Box (Yeti)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Okuma, Shimano )
- Live Bait (Meat rigs, shiners, soft shell crabs, crawlers)
- Lures (stick baits, harnesses, flasher fly, spoons)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Clean, bag catch, Natures Way taxidermist on call)
- Snacks (Chips, granola / protein bars)
- Drinks (Water / energy drink on board )
- River Fishing (Drifting the upper and lower Niagara river)
- Lake Fishing (Trolling Lake Erie and Lake Ontario )
- Light Tackle (Spinning rod setups okuma )
- Bottom Fishing (Shimano bait casting setups for bottom bouncing)
- Trolling (Downriggers, dipsy diver, leadcore)
- Drift Fishing (3 way bottom bouncing trout and bass)
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)