Join Twistedpalms Salty Adventures for an unforgettable day on the water. Captain Shults has been fishing for over 30 years and enjoys providing a quality experience to his guests. Safety is paramount and he will not book a trip where the safety of his passengers is a concern. He has been fishing the local wrecks and reefs in the Pensacola area for over 5 years and will place you on spots that hold lots of tasty fish.
You will board a comfortable 27’ Tidewater boat for a quick ride into the Gulf, or bays depending on the winds and tides where you can target a variety of species. This center console is big enough to accommodate up to 6 guests, so bring your friends and family along. She’s powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha engines and features Garmin navigational electronics.
Captain Shults enjoys teaching people the great joys of our oceans and inland waters. He will work hard to put you in the best position to catch your limit. Snapper and Triggerfish season is one of the most popular times to fish. You will have a chance to catch Snapper or Triggerfish of your lifetime, while possibly hooking into a huge Amberjack, Cobia, Grouper, Kingfish, or even a stray Mahi Mahi.
There are no guarantees with nature. However, during your trip, Capt. Shults will do everything he can to keep you in the action.
There are plenty of options in the Perdido Key area and Twistedpalms Salty Adventures will be happy to set your charter to your needs.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tidewater (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Pensacola Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Twistedpalms Salty Adventures
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hr Trip – Cruise/Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hr Trip – Cruise/Fishing (PM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Fish & Swim (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Fish & Swim (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Offshore (Up to 9 miles) (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Offshore Trolling Only (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 7 Hour Trip (7 hours)
- Toilet (Inside cuddy)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well (For bait when available)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (With spot lock)
- Outriggers (For Long trolling)
- Ice Box (Cooler and fishboxed)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Licensing, and equipment included)
- Lures (Trolling plugs provided)
- Drinks (Cold waters provided)
- Fishing License (None required for nearshore trips)
- Inshore Fishing (Bays and channels)
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 3 miles)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing (Local artificial reef sites)
- Wreck Fishing (Local sunken wreck sites)
- Heavy Tackle (deep drop reels)
- Bottom Fishing (Deep )
- Trolling (Deep trolling for King Mackerel )
- Spinning (Various size spinning reels)
- Jigging (Bottom jigs and drops)
- Drift Fishing (May do some drifts with wind)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Up to 9 miles offshore)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Skipjack)