Welcome to Say When Charters, a veteran-owned and operated fishing guide service. Capt. Chris Florence was born and raised in South Florida fishing the Atlantic waters off the Florida Keys and Biscayne National Park for 20 years. He has been fishing the Gulf of Mexico off Panama City Beach for 10 years. Offshore fishing is a passion of his and sharing that experience makes it all worthwhile. Capt. Chris says he is living the DREAM!
Military and first responders with proper credentials will get a 10% discount, only one person in the group needs proof.
All aboard a 2016 27’ “GameFish” series Sea Hunt boat. Powered by twin 200 HP fuel efficient Yamaha Outboard engine. Cruising in style at 35 knots and topping out at 50. Outfitted with the latest double redundant electronics, twin Garmin GPS/Chart plotter/fishfinders, VHF radios, Garmin HDX 48 Nautical Mile Radar, JL audio system, and EPIRB. Her deep V hull and signature Carolina bow flare ensure a comfortable and safe DRY ride in most sea conditions.
The Panhandle has plenty to offer from Mahi Mahi, Blackfin Tuna, Cobia, famous Red Snapper, Black/Red/Gag, and Scamp Grouper. The Gulf has hundreds of wrecks and structures under the Emerald green waters just loaded with large Amberjacks and schools of fish. All within 9 miles offshore of the St. Andrews pass.
When you head back to shore, the captain will clean and fillet your catch, so you’re all set for a tasty treat later that evening. Capt. Chris welcomes anglers of all ages and abilities aboard, so bring the whole family for a memorable fishing experience.
Your trip with Say When Charters will include rods, reels, tackle, live and artificial baits, and a fishing license. Also, all USCG safety gear is provided. So all you have to bring is something to eat and drink for the day, he will provide water, and enjoy your adventure! So y’all want to go fishing? Just “SAY WHEN”!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Say When Charters
- $575 per group - 4 Hour – Bottom/Trolling (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group - 4 Hour – Bottom/Trolling (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Shark Fishing (NIGHT) (4 hours)
- $725 per group - 5 Hour – Bottom/Trolling (AM) (5 hours)
- $725 per group - 5 Hour – Bottom/Trolling (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 8 Hour – Bottom/Trolling/Drift (8 hours)
- GPS (Twin Garmin Chart plotters)
- Fishfinder (with side Scan)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (For food and drinks/ separate box for fish)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (If available )
- Drinks (Water will be provided)
- Fishing License (License provided, resident & non residents )
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 9 miles offshore)
- Reef Fishing (Hard live bottom)
- Wreck Fishing (Ship wrecks and man made submerged structures )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Blackfin)