Enjoy your day and do some fishing on some of the most beautiful waters in the world with Reel, Grill, and Chill Belize! Captain Wilfred Leslie was born on the island and has over 25 years of fishing experience on these stunning waters. He has a great love and passion for Belize, and knows the perfect spots to make your trip a memorable experience.
Hop aboard his locally-built 30’ center console boat, powered by twin 200 HP Yamaha engines. The boat is designed to accommodate large groups, and features a spacious deck with comfortable seating, as well as a canopy that provides shade from the glowing sunshine. For your comfort, you will also find an onboard toilet.
Capt. Wilfred specializes in light and heavy tackle, bottom fishing and trolling. You’ll use Penn fishing equipment, and you’ll fish using live live bait. The captain will be happy to clean your catch after a productive day, so that you can have a taste upon your return.
These are rich waters, brimming with life, so there’s always something to target. Expect to come across species such as Spanish Mackerel, Golden Trevally, Snapper, Jack Crevalle, Barracuda and more. If you’re up for some more adventure, there’s snorkeling gear on board, so you can see the underwater world up close.
Trips include snacks, refreshments (water & soda), ice, and a seafood lunch on full day trips. All you really need is some sun protection so you can relax under the hot Belize sun.
Join Reel, Grill, & Chill and have an unforgettable time fishing the turquoise water of Belize!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Custom built (Center console) originally built in 2009. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
San Pedro Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel, Grill & Chill Belize
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) – Reef Fishing (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Reef Fishing (8 hours)
- $560 per group, additional $140 per person after 4 guests - Fishing, Snorkeling & Beach BBQ (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (for those aged 6 years and up)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (music)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn reels)
- Live Bait (sardines)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (we gladly clean your catch of the day after a few)
- Drinks (bottled water, soda pop, ice)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (we meet all the necessary requirements)
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel