Family owned and operated out of Murrells Inlet South Carolina. You can experience some superb inshore and nearshore fishing. Captain Adam, a born and raised local, has been fishing in these waters for over 30 years. He is the owner of Tide Chaser Enterprises LLC and has 3 other captains that work with him – Capt. Lucas (Saltwater Assassin), Capt. Adam (Tide Chaser), and Capt. Tommy (Tip-Up Fishing Co) Captain Tommy is also our (Floater Captain). They are your go-to for all things fishing in their neck of the woods/water.
Saltwater Assassin Sportsman 247 Masters is a 2017 model. It’s 24’ long and will fit 5 guests comfortably. Its 300 HP Yamaha engine can take you to Captain Lucas’ favorite grounds in no time at all so you can optimize your time when you’re down here.
Captain Adam and his crew are true all-rounders when it comes to fishing. Using a variety of techniques, they ensure that you have the best time possible reeling them in. Although they primarily use common angling techniques, they can also set up some kite fishing. You can expect to reel in Black Drum, Cobia, Flounder, King Mackerel, Redfish, Black Seabass, and Spadefish when you’re out with either Captain Adam or one of his other captains.
A typical trip will take you fishing either inshore or nearshore depending on the weather. You’ll be able to keep your catch but please bear in mind that all over-slot or under-slot fish will have to be returned to the water. All the gear will be provided for you including fishing rods and reels. The license is included in the price as is catch cleaning and live bait which he can get before or during the trip depending on the type of fishing you’re going for.
You are welcome to take food, drinks (no glass), and sunscreen (lotion only) with you.
Please note, when paying with a card, there will be a tax plus the 3.5% card processing fee.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Saltwater Assassin
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Afternoon trip INSHORE (3 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Morning trip INSHORE (3 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Winter Special (AM) (4 hours)
- $395 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Winter Special (PM) (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) Spring / Summer (4 hours)
- $495 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) Spring / Summer (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We clean your catch at no additional charge)
- Fishing License (We provide your fishing license at no additional c)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing (Backwaters in Murrells Inlet)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Black Drum
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sportsman (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: