Fllargemouth Charters and Captain Ricky Martes welcome you to Lake Worth, Florida! Pay them a visit and have a wonderful lake fishing experience in a destination known for its natural beauty and fish diversity. The captain has the best rates around and will make sure you have a trip to remember.
You’ll be fishing from a 19’ Stratos bass boat that can carry up to 4 anglers. It uses a 175 HP Evinrude engine, all the modern GPS and fishfinder technology for safe and efficient navigation, and has got a livewell and an ice-box.
Captain Ricky a freshwater enthusiast and he’ll share this passion with you and your companions. Some of the lovely predator species you’ll target include Largemouth, Peacock, and Hybrid Bass, as well as the elusive Clown Knife Fish and the South Florida Bullseye Snakehead. You’ll catch them by trolling on both heavy and light tackle and you’re free to take your catch home if you want to. Kids are more than welcome to join aboard, so do bring them as well.
Captain Ricky covers you for all the rods, reels, tackle, lures, live bait, and even drinks, so you’ll only need to bring your fishing licenses and your favorite food.
Embark on a fishing adventure together with Fllargemouth Charters and have a terrific day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Stratos (Bass boat) originally built in 1999. Powered by a 175HP Evinrude engine.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Lake Worth Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fllargemouth Charters
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Quick evening slay (2 hours)
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Quick slay (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3 Hour Trip – Quick Trip (3 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Evening slay (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half day slay (morning) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half day slay(evening) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip – Full Day Slay (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Peacock)
- Clown Knife Fish
- Hybrid Striped Bass