No fuel charge – fish cleaning included.
Taking a trip with Texas Deep Sea Fishing is one of the best choices if you’re interested in deep-sea fishing. Its boats sail with over 85 years of deep sea fishing experience and all of that sea time in the Freeport & Galveston offshore waters. The captains have thousands of days in the Gulf of Mexico in pursuit of red Snapper, Wahoo, Ling, Mahi Mahi, Grouper, Amberjack, Shark, King Mackerel, and other saltwater fish. Full limits and fish boxes are not unusual with this crew.
Over the years, Captain Derwyn has had the pleasure of running dozens of offshore fishing boats, always looking for the ones that provide the safest, most comfortable, dry ride for these sea conditions. The best of the best in his opinion is Glacier Bay Canyon Runner, a 28’ catamaran that provides the absolute softest, driest ride with its huge bow and aft cockpit provides plenty of fishing room and seating for 6 passengers.
The crew’s first and primary goal has always been to provide their customers with a safe, pleasurable, and productive day on the water, and, season after season, it has made this goal a reality. Your captain will assist with equipment, photos, and then fillet, bag, and ice your catch.
Texas Deep Sea Fishing operates from a private, covered dock in an awesome marina. You are going to appreciate this location and especially the secure, paved parking, covered slip, nice bathhouse, and onsite restaurant/bar that can prepare an awesome meal including cooking your fresh catch. There are no extra charges for the fuel.
Your Texas Deep Sea Fishing Charter is a special day. Rest assured that from the time you make your reservation until you bid farewell and drive away with a cooler full of fillets, your captain will keep you informed.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Glacier Bay (Catamaran) originally built in 2003. Powered by 2 150HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 27 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Freeport Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Texas Deep Sea Fishing – Freeport
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour – Jetty to 3 Miles (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty to 3 Miles (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Shark Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $85 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Texas Waters (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore Snapper (PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Offshore Snapper Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $175 per person after 2 guests - Blue Water Trip - 10 HR (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)