C&C Sportfishing Charters is currently not available for booking. Find a similar fishing charter nearby.
C&C Sportfishing Charters wants your time with them to be a good value. Captain Chuck and his crew try to make sure that everyone has a good time from the little kids to the big kids at heart. They strive to be a high percentage charter that catches fish and delivers what their customers want.
The main goal of this team is for their guests to leave the boat happy, even if the fishing wasn’t as great as they would hope. They understand that people work hard for their money and appreciate they chose to spend that hard-earned money on this charter. It’s important to set realistic expectations and to know that some days won’t be as good as other days.
You’ll be fishing on a 25’ Angler that accommodates up to 6 guests. This center console is powered by a 300 HP Suzuki engine and features modern navigational and safety gear. The boat also has a private toilet, a shower, a cooler, and other fishing equipment. The boat is sanitized properly between trips.
Conservation and respecting the ocean will always be important to C&C Sportfishing Charters. They want to protect the environment and take care of it for generations to come. They hope you’ll walk off this boat knowing that they care about your safety, about the ocean, fish, and about being responsible citizens of this community.
You’ll be provided with high-quality fishing gear that is all brand new. You only need to pack some snacks and drinks for the day.
C&C Sportfishing Charters want to make memories for your that will last a lifetime.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Angler (Center console) originally built in 1997, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Murrells Inlet Fishing Calendar
FAQs about C&C Sportfishing Charters
- $275 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Cruise and Troll (AM) (2 hours)
- $275 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Cruise and Troll (PM) (2 hours)
- $299 per group, additional $90 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hr Inshore – Winter Special (PM) (3 hours)
- $299 per group, additional $90 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Winter Special (AM) (3 hours)
- $299 per group, additional $90 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hr Inshore – Winter Special Noon (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $90 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Gigging/Fishing (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Seabass (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Thanksgiving Special (12 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 8 Hour Trip (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore (MAX 4) (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Brand new Minn Kota Riptide Terrova iPilot)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottle water provided no charge)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Waccamaw river )
- Inshore Fishing (up to 3 miles)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Spotted Seatrout