C&C Sportfishing Charters wants your time with them to be a good value. Captain Chuck and his crew try to make sure that everyone has a good time from the little kids to the big kids at heart. They strive to be a high percentage charter that catches fish and delivers what their customers want.
The main goal of this team is for their guests to leave the boat happy, even if the fishing wasn’t as great as they would hope. They understand that people work hard for their money and appreciate they chose to spend that hard-earned money on this charter. It’s important to set realistic expectations and to know that some days won’t be as good as other days.
You’ll be fishing on a 25’ Angler that accommodates up to 6 guests. This center console is powered by a twin 200 HP Yamaha engine and features modern navigational and safety gear. The boat also has a private toilet, a shower, a cooler, and other fishing equipment. The boat is sanitized properly between trips.
Conservation and respecting the ocean will always be important to C&C Sportfishing Charters. They want to protect the environment and take care of it for generations to come. They hope you’ll walk off this boat knowing that they care about your safety, about the ocean, fish, and about being responsible citizens of this community.
You’ll be provided with high-quality fishing gear that is all brand new. You only need to pack some snacks and drinks for the day.
C&C Sportfishing Charters want to make memories for your that will last a lifetime.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Angler (Center console) originally built in 1997. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Murrells Inlet Fishing Calendar
FAQs about C&C Sportfishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Inshore Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Inshore Trip (Noon) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Inshore Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 hour shark (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Day shark trip (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Night fishing near shore (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $150 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Big Game Bottom Fish (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Brand new Minn Kota Riptide Terrova iPilot)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (up to 3 miles)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel (Narrow-barred)
- Spotted Seatrout