Flipper II Madeira wishes you a warm welcome to Calheta, Madeira, one of Portugal’s prime angling destinations. From inshore and nearshore fishing to offshore spots to reefs, wrecks, and flats, you’ll definitely find a fishing option you’ll have lots of fun with. Skipper Mick French is an expert in these grounds and will make sure you have a trip you’ll remember for the rest of your life.
Your journey begins on a 29’ Benatau Antares saltwater fishing boat. It’s powered by a twin 200 HP Volvo Penta engine and can sit up to 4 guests. Its navigation system is comprised of all the modern GPS, fishfinder, radio, as well as radar technology. The various onboard facilities are comfortable and include a flybridge, kitchen, toilet, shower, and beds. The boat also well-equipped for fishing. There are outriggers, downriggers, spearfishing gear, a fighting chair, and livewell. You can also use the refrigerator and ice-box. In case you need any help, there will be a first mate to address your needs.
There’s a great variety of fish to catch in Calheta. To mention just some of the species, you can go after Marlin, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Trevally, and Snapper. Using both light and heavy tackle, you and the skipper will catch them by bottom and deep sea fishing, trolling, spinning, jigging, popping, as well as drift fishing. You can keep all your catch if you wish, and you’re welcome to bring along your kids on your trip.
Skipper Mick will provide you with all the fishing equipment, bait, licenses, as well as snacks and drinks. Having that said, yours is only to arrive on time and be ready for lots of fun.
Flipper II Madeira is eagerly waiting for you. Come and have an unforgettable day on the water in Calheta!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Flipper II Madeira
- €250 per group, additional €50 per person after 3 guests - Coastal Cruise with Fishing (2 hours)
- €350 per group - 3 hour Bottom Fishing/Jigging (am) (3 hours)
- €350 per group - 3 Hour Bottom Fishing/Jigging (pm) (3 hours)
- €400 per group - 3 Hour Big Game afishing (pm) (3 hours)
- €400 per group - 3 Hour Big Game Fishing (am) (3 hours)
- €400 per group - Night Squid Fishing (3 hours)
- €450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- €450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- €500 per group - Evening Tuna Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- €500 per group - Half Day – Big Game Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- €500 per group - Half Day – Big Game Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- €850 per group - Full day shark fishing (7 hours)
- €850 per group - Full Day Trip – Bottom Fishing (7 hours)
- €850 per group - Wahoo Fishing (7 hours)
- €950 per group - Full Day Trip – Big Game Fishing (7 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Benatau Antares (Sportfishing) originally built in 1994. Powered by 2 200HP Volvo penta engines.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: