Florida Adventure Outfitters is located in Fort Lauderdale to show you a memorable time in these waters. This is not your same old boring charter. Meet someone who is personable and exciting as well as informative and who knows how to catch fish. Let’s have a great time while having a great time!
This crew will do its best to make sure you have a fun day full of fishing. This involves 4, 6, and 8-hour trips, mainly fishing for Dolphin, Swordfish, King Mackerel, Wahoo, Sailfish, Tuna, Grouper, Tarpon, and Snapper, depending on the season and conditions on the day.
On these trips, you can expect to use techniques such as light tackle, heavy tackle, bottom fishing, trolling, fly fishing, big game fishing, bow fishing, drift fishing, handline, jigging, kite fishing, popping, spearfishing, and spinning.
Your fishing adventure starts on a 33’ Jupiter boat that can safely take up to 6 people. A 20% gratuity for the captain, crew, and team is customary. This boat comes with a toilet and an ice box.
Your trip will include all the necessary fishing licenses for the day. The crew will clean and fillet your catch for you to take home at the end of the trip. The boat will be supplied with drinks for your pleasure. Make sure to let the captain know if you have any questions.
Book your trip now and hit the water with Florida Adventure Outfitters!
Live bait is additionally purchased by customers.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Florida Adventure Outfitters
- $355 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – A Quick Trip (2 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Giant Tarpon/Snook (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour – Offshore Trolling (12PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Monster, shark extravaganza (4 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Lobstering Spearfish (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Grouper & Snapper (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – trolling Mahi, tuna, (4 hours)
- $945 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Trolling for Giants (6 hours)
- $995 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Alligator Fishing (4 hours)
- $1,195 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Fill the Fish-box! (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Giant Swordfish (6 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well You are able to choose to buy live bait
- Multimedia System Stereo
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box We provide ice and cooler you just bring drinks
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (group pays)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Capt. or mate will clean fish for tips thank you.)
- Fishing License
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Jupiter (Center console) originally built in 2004, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: