Come visit California and have a memorable day on the water with Ez Sportfishing! You’ll enjoy and have lots of fun fishing the highly productive waters of Huntington Beach, a first-rate angling destination with an excellent view of the Pacific Ocean. You and Captain Eric will explore both inshore and offshore spots along with reefs and wrecks that are always a good source of fish. Come and see the great natural diversity of South California as you enjoy a day on the water.
Captain Eric uses a 35’ Parker pilothouse boat that’s powered by two 250 HP Yamaha engines and can accommodate up to 6 guests. The boat’s got a toilet, bed, and flybridge, uses full-featured navigation electronics, and is equipped with outriggers, a livewell, and an ice-box. Also, there will be a first mate present on board to give you any assistance you may need.
The waters around Huntington Beach are especially productive and offer many different species to catch. There’s calico bass, yellowtail, mahi mahi, Tuna, Rockfish, Lingcod, Halibut, Swordfish, and many more to chase. You can also try out various techniques to catch them, including bottom fishing, trolling, kite fishing, and more. You’re free to choose if you’ll keep or release the fish you catch.
Captain Eric supplies you with all the rods, reels, tackle, and live bait, and he’ll also clean your catch free of charge. Before you depart, just pack some food and drinks and don’t forget your fishing licenses. Due to the fluctuating fuel prices, trips may be subject to a fuel surcharge.
Ez Sportfishing is eagerly waiting to take you on a memorable fishing trip in California!
Note: Customers must purchase a California fishing license prior to the trip.
Don’t forget to bring ice to keep your catch the best, 20-40 lbs is recommended.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Pilothouse) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Huntington Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Ez Sportfishing
- $595 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Kids (11AM) (3 hours)
- $595 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Kids (7AM) (3 hours)
- $895 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $895 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Local lobster trip (5 hours)
- $1,450 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Catalina Island (8 hours)
- $1,550 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Catalina Lobster trip (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 11 Hour Trip – Catalina Island (11 hours)
- $1,795 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- $2,195 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore (12 hours)
- GPS Top of the line furuno and simrad equipment
- Fishfinder Top of the line furuno and simrad equipment
- Live Bait Well 140 gallon split bait tank
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Radar Top of the line furuno
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack