Have fun catching fish and relax on the water with 30A Bay Guide Service. You’ll explore the inshore waters, flats, as well as the backcountry of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, and visit the best spots these grounds have to offer. This will be possible thanks to Captain Marvin Glasgow, a skilled angler who eagerly awaits you to show you the beauties of fishing in this area.
You’ll start the trip on a restored 22’ Cape Horn bay boat. It can take up to 4 guests and is powered by a 225 HP Honda engine that can reach a maximum speed of 45 knots. The boat uses modern GPS, fishfinder, and radio systems for navigation, and has got a wireless trolling motor, livewell, and an ice-box.
There’s a great choice of species you can target, some of them including Jack Crevalle, Tarpon, Spotted Seatrout, Black Drum, Flounder, and more. The captain and you will catch them by spinning on light tackle. Kids are welcome to join the trip, so feel free to bring them along and together have a lovely family outing. As for the catch, you can choose whether you’ll keep it or release it.
Captain Marvin will supply you with everything you’ll ever need on your trip. This includes all the fishing gear, licenses, snacks, drinks, and even catch cleaning.
Hurry up and join 30A Bay Guide Service, a wonderful fishing experience awaits you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|1 Fishing Report|
|ID & License verified|
|152 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since February 2021|
About this listing
Cape Horn Bay (Bay boat) originally built in 2001, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 225HP Honda engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Santa Rosa Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about 30A Bay Guide Service
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Kids Fishing (AM) (2 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2 Hour Trip – Kids Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore (3 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Bay Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Bay Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour – Shark Fishing Adventure (5 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore Tarpon (6 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore Tarpon (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Tope)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout