Start your next fishing adventure with Janie K Sport Fishing! Captain Jason has been fishing local waters for over 15 years as well as other places around the country. He’s joined by first mate, Steve Viola, who has been an avid fisherman his whole life. Steve has fished for tuna as far as Hawaii. The team brings years of knowledge to bring you the best experience they can on the water.
Janie K is a 25’ walkaround fishing vessel located minutes away from the best Striped Bass fishing grounds. To get there fast, there’s a 250 HP Yamaha outboard engine to power the boat and cruise at 25-30 knots. The boat is equipped with top Garmin radar/gps and fish finders to get you on fish. There’s enough room for 4 anglers to fish in comfort.
The season runs from April till roughly December. You can fish spring Striper, Fluke, Sea Bass, Porgies, Triggerfish, fall Striper, and more. Special trips like Shark and Mahi Mahi may be added in season.
You will be using great gear - Shimano rods paired with Penn and Avid reels. All lines are new at the start of every season. Make sure to bring your fishing license and pack some snacks and drinks for the day.
Not every trip can be non stop action although we wish it was, but we do our best to make it a memorable trip for your group and get on the fish. You will have a fun, friendly environment with Janie K Sport Fishing.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Wellcraft (Walkaround) originally built in 1987. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Keyport Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Janie K Sport Fishing
- $750 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Seabass (6 hours)
- $750 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Striper (6 hours)
- $750 per group - Half Day Trip – Fluke (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Seabass (8 hours)
- $900 per group - Full Day Trip – Striped Bass (8 hours)
- Toilet (Porta potty)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (Fish box )
- Rods, reels & tackle (Included )
- Live Bait (We catch on way out )
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing (Bays )
- Nearshore Fishing (3 mile and closer )
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 25 miles offshore )
- Reef Fishing (Bottom fishing )
- Wreck Fishing (Bottom fishing )
- Light Tackle (Spinning gear )
- Heavy Tackle (Trolling gear , sharks )
- Bottom Fishing (Fluke and sea bass )
- Trolling (Equipment on board )
- Spinning (Equipment on board )
- Jigging (Shads , rigs , metals )
- Drift Fishing (Fluke fishing )
- Deep Sea Fishing (Fluke seabass shark )
- Bass (Striped)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Thresher)