Texas Fishing Charters is located in Galveston, Texas. Capt. Eric has been fishing these specific waters since childhood so if you want the full fishing experience along with a twist of Galveston history, he’s your man. Capt. Eric enjoys fishing with families and taking the time to teach kids and individuals of all ages about the proper techniques of fishing. He’ll also teach you about conservation all while making sure your experience on the water is full of laughs, memories, and educational experiences to last a lifetime.
The crew offers all kinds of trips, from inshore jetty trips and Shark hunts, to close offshore trips and dolphin tours. Check them out and choose the one that best fits your needs. When asked what his favorite fish to target was, Capt. Eric responded with, "Man, I really just enjoy fishing for what others are excited about. Like, if you have a bucket list fish or you have a kiddo that’s never caught a fish before, that’s what it’s all about for me."
TFC provides all fuel, rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and safety equipment you’ll need for catching fish and making memories that you’ll cherish forever. You’re welcome to bring snacks, drinks, or any other personal items you might need, including your Texas saltwater license.
If you choose to take home your catch, your captain will filet, clean, and bag up what you would like to keep.
Capt. Eric’s hospitality and genuine dedication to making every charter memorable and enjoyable are what sets this charter company apart from others and keeps many families and individuals coming back. He is always weather aware and safety is his main priority.
Book your trip with Texas Fishing Charters today and prepare for a productive and fun-filled day on the water catching fish, laughs, and sunsets.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2008, and restored in 2021. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Texas Fishing Charters – 23'
- $350 per group - Part Time Fisherman (Early Riser) (2 hours)
- $350 per group - Part Time Fisherman (Afternoon) (2 hours)
- $350 per group - Part Time Fisherman (Evening) (2 hours)
- $350 per group - Part Time Fisherman (Mid Morning) (2 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Shark Hunt AM (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Shark Hunt PM (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 7 Hour Trip – Statewater Offshore (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Texas Statewater )
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout