Let’s go all out with All Out Fishing Charters! Captain Cody Hankins has spent his life on the water with a passion for fishing and sharing it with others. He’s a family man and loves introducing kids to the sport but can still hang with the guys! Come to Destin/Fort Walton Beach, Florida and let the captain make your trip a memorable experience.
Your journey starts on a 24’ Sea Hunt center console boat that can easily sit up to 6 guests. It’s powered by a 250 HP Yamaha engine and uses quality GPS, fishfinder, and radio technology for navigation. It has also got a wireless trolling motor, ice-box, and livewell.
When you book a trip, you’ll be greeted by the captain at the marina and will head off to do some reeling. Some of the many respectable species you can catch in the offshore waters of Destin/Fort Walton Beach include Mahi Mahi, Bonito, Blacktip Shark, Snapper, Grouper, and Kingfish. You’ll attract them by trolling and bottom fishing on light and heavy tackle. You’re free to keep your catch as long as seasons and limits allow. Also, children are always welcome aboard!
You should bring some drinks and snacks as you may be tired after putting up a good fight, but have no worries about the fishing gear as the captain provides you with all the tackle, bait, licenses, as well as catch cleaning.
Just show up ready to show out, All Out Fishing can’t wait for you to join in!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Okaloosa Island Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about All Out Fishing Charters
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Jan-Apr (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Jan-Apr (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Nov-Dec (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Aug-Oct (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Aug-Oct (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – May-Aug (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 4 Hour Trip – May-Aug (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nov-Dec (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Aug-Oct (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Jan-Apr (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 Hour Trip – May-Aug (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 Hour Trip – May-Aug (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $250 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Aug-Dec (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full Day Trip – Mar-Sep (8 hours)
- $1,900 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Jun-Jul (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Night Charters only)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)