Come to a place where fishing action never stops. Johnny Wahoo Charters offers a year-round adventure that’s suitable for anglers of all skill levels. This area is famous for its bountiful waters and attracts anglers from all over the world. Use the opportunity to toss a line and catch a trophy you’ll be proud of.
It all begins at Redfish Point, where you’ll meet Captain John. Once you board his 27’ Sailfish boat, you’ll head to your fishing spot. The vessel is powered by twin 150 HP Yamaha engines and reaches the speed of 30 knots. This center console accommodates up to 4 guests, offering enough space for everyone to fish in comfort. The boat also features a toilet, a live bait tank, and a cooler.
Depending on what you want to catch, you’ll use different techniques, such as trolling, deep dropping, and bottom fishing. The trips range from 6 to 12 hours, so there’s enough time to catch whatever you’ve got your mind set on. Some of your targets can be Mahi Mahi, Red Snapper, Wahoo, Kingfish, Amberjack, Grouper, and many more.
All fishing equipment and licenses are covered by the crew. They will also clean and bag your catch after the trip. You only need to pack your food and drinks for the day. It’s also recommended to have your hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen as well.
Every day spent on the water fishing is a day well spent. Just pick a date and join Johnny Wahoo Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sailfish (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by 2 150HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Gulf Breeze Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Johnny Wahoo Charters
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 10 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 12 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (All tackle is provided)
- Live Bait (When available )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Catch is cleaned and bagged.)
- Fishing License (No license needed!)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Redfish & sheepshead )
- Offshore Fishing (Red snapper, Mingo, Amberjack grouper)
- Reef Fishing (Red Snapper, amberjack)
- Wreck Fishing (Amberjack)
- Light Tackle (Light tackle provided.)
- Heavy Tackle (Big Jacks grouper)
- Bottom Fishing (Red Snapper, grouper, Mingo.)
- Trolling (Wahoo, Kings& Mahi & black fin tuna.)
- Jigging (Amberjack )
- Deep Sea Fishing (Deep dropping!)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)