Ridge Runner Sport Fishing Charters offers a 1st class charter with the experience and knowledge that comes with over 30 years of fishing the waters of Lake Ontario. Captain Ray has put countless guests on fish over the years. It’s hard to say how many people have caught their first catch thanks to him and how many people got into fishing after that trip. You have a chance to see what it’s all about and become a part of the crew for a day.
You’ll be fishing on a 30’ Trojan boat that has been refurbished in 2020. This commercial fishing boat has enough room to accommodate up to 6 guests. She’s powered by twin 350 HP GM engines and reaches the speed of 28 knots. The boat features a private toilet, navigational electronics, outriggers, and downriggers.
From mid-April till mid-September, you can go on a full day fishing adventure. Your main targets are Coho and Atlantic Salmon, Brown and Lake Trout. You’ll go where the fish are, which means that sometimes you’ll go as far as 18 miles and sometimes less than a mile off the coast. Trolling is your main technique and you also get to keep all the catch within legal limit.
All fishing equipment is included in the price and the first mate will also clean your catch. Don’t forget to purchase your fishing license and pack some snacks and drinks for the day.
Ridge Runner Sport Fishing Charters welcome you aboard for your next Lake Ontario adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Trojan (Commercial) originally built in 1984, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 350HP GM engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Wolcott Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Ridge Runner Sport Fishing Charters
- $440 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $470 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $530 per group, additional $70 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Flushing Toilet and sink to wash hands)
- GPS (Compass and GPS)
- Fishfinder (Furuno )
- Outriggers (We run outriggers as needed)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Rod reels and tackle are supplied)
- Lures (1st mates sets all lines)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (1st mate cleans and packages your catch)
- First Mate (Works the boat)
- Lake Fishing (Sodus Bay, Lake Ontario, NY)
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 1/4 mile near Shore)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 18 miles off shire)
- Trolling (Trolling using various assorted tackle)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Salmon (Atlantic)
- Salmon (Coho)