Welcome to Homer Fishing Adventures, your charter connection to what beautiful Homer, Alaska has to offer! Join Captain Forrest, the owner and guide who has spent nearly every day on the water in the past 10 years. With lots of time invested, he gained tremendous knowledge about the fisheries of the Cook Inlet and the Gulf of Alaska.
Capt. Forrest’s main goal is for everyone to enjoy a fantastic time on the water, regardless of their fishing experience. He ensures that everyone, from beginner level to experts, has the best time possible.
You’ll be fishing on a brand new 31’ 2022 vessel that accommodates up to 6 guests. She’s powered by twin 250 HP Suzuki engines and reaches the speed of 35 knots. There’s enough space for all anglers to fish in comfort and you can count on a safe and efficient ride.
Your targets depend on the type of trip you choose. You can take a trip that focuses on one species only or combine all of them in one big adventure. Target Halibut, Salmon, Lingcod, and Rockfish using various techniques.
It’s easy to get ready for this trip, as the crew covers the most important details. They’ll take care of top-notch fishing equipment and take care of catch cleaning. You only need to prepare your fishing license and pack some snacks and drinks for the day.
Homer Fishing Adventure plans to continue with the amazing service they have already given to thousands of other clients. Become a part of this story and start your next fishing trip with Capt. Forrest.
Don’t forget to check us out at the Kenai River fishing adventures for options on the Kenai and Kasilof rivers for Kings, Sockeye, or Silver Salmon!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Raider boats (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2022. Powered by 2 250HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Homer Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Homer Fishing Adventures
- $275 per person - 7 Hour – Tanner Crab/Salmon Shared (7 hours)
- $325 per person - September Halibut Special (8 hours)
- $375 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Halibut (8 hours)
- $425 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Halibut/Rockfish (8 hours)
- $425 per person - 8 Hour Trip – Halibut/Salmon (8 hours)
- $475 per person - 9 Hour Trip – Combo Shared (9 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 7 Hour – Tanner Crab/Salmon Combo (7 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Halibut (5 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon (8 hours)
- $2,150 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Halibut (8 hours)
- $2,150 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Salmon/Rockfish (8 hours)
- $2,700 per group - 9 Hour Trip – Combo (9 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Black Rockfish
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)