Bent Rod Charters Of Destin offers amazing fishing adventures all year round. Captain Jimmy has been fishing these waters for decades and he’s the right person to help you explore the area. His trips are family-friendly, perfect for beginners and all of those who simply want to enjoy their day on the water. If you’re not feeling like a hard-core angler, leave the depths of the Gulf to others, while you can relax and take a more laid-back trip with Capt. Jimmy.
You’ll be fishing on an 18’ Pathfinder that accommodates up to 3 guests. This bay boat is perfect for shallow waters you’ll explore, such as backcountry canals, grass flats, and inshore bay spots. She’s powered by a 90 HP Yamaha engine that reaches the speed of 28 knots and there’s also a MinnKota wireless engine. You can also rely on navigational electronics and there’s a live bait tank that’s filled with bait before the trip starts.
The main targets of the day are Redfish, Flounder, and Spotted Trout. Each species gives a different kind of action and you’ll sometimes use different techniques but one is for sure - they all taste great! That’s why it’s good you get to keep the catch and, by request, the captain can clean and fillet it for you.
All fishing equipment you’ll need for the day is prepared by the captain. He also covers your fishing licenses and prepares bottled water. You only need to pack some snacks and sunblock.
Bring your family and friends along and spend a relaxing day with Bent Rod Charters Of Destin!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Bay boat) originally built in 2000. Powered by a 90HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 28 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Santa Rosa Beach Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Bent Rod Charters Of Destin
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (7 AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (11 AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 1 guest - Full Day Trip (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well (Bait obtained prior to trip start)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn kota)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Light spinning)
- Live Bait (If available)
- Lures (Soft plastics, topwater)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (As per request)
- Drinks (Water, sodas)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Bay)
- Nearshore Fishing (1-2 miles calm days)
- Wreck Fishing (Bay)
- Flats Fishing (Grass flats)
- Backcountry Fishing (Canals)
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Bay)
- Spinning (Light)
- Black Drum
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout