Let’s Go Fishing Charter and Guide welcomes you aboard. Meet Captains Paul and Robert, Biloxi natives who’ve dedicated themselves fully to guiding fishing trips. They welcome and encourage everyone to try out this sport at least once. There’s no better way to spend some time in nature, learn something new, and bond with your loved ones.
You’ll be fishing on a 24’ Key West that accommodates up to 6 guests. This center console was built in 2020 and features a 300 HP Yamaha engine and the latest navigational electronics. There’s also a trolling engine that will help you sneak up on fish. To make the whole experience a comfortable one, the boat features seat cushions and a T-top to protect you from the sun.
There’s a variety of trips to choose from, ranging from short 4-hour inshore trips to full-day deep-sea adventures. Your targets depend on the fishing grounds you visit, with some of them being Speckled Trout, Jack Crevalle, Sheepshead, Snapper, Cobia, Black Drum, Redfish, and many more.
To maximize your safety and chances for a trophy, most trips will include both Captains or a captain and a first mate. All of your fishing licenses, equipment, and cold water are included in the price. After the trip, the crew will also clean and pack your catch.
Let your captain know how you imagined your day on the water. All trips can easily be customized and made to fit your needs. Let’s Go Fishing Charter And Guide welcomes you aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Let's Go Fishing Charter And Guide
- $300 per group - Sunset Trolling Cruise (2 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Red Snapper (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (or 2 Captains)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Key West (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 52 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: